Sunday, February 10, 2019

A Quick Promo vs. Ford and Zodiac

OOC: Had a great story I wanted to do but being sick has me writing so slow I could not get it done on time. So here's some trash talk instead.

-----

The following message has been paid for by "The Answer" JC and is scheduled to play on the Carnage Network before and after all Carnage Network programming. Carnage Wrestling in no way, shape or form endorses Mr. JC's comments. 

Bryan Ford is a loser. 

I don't think that comes as a huge revelation to anyone that's watched us fine folk in Carnage Wrestling. All you had to do is tune into any one of his matches and you'd see for yourself. It could be from his time as Ragnarok, it could be from when he pandered to the crowd as this "Innovator of Greatness" poser. But the point is, he's a loser. 

Not in that generic, "oh, you're a loser, you suck, etc" way that we wrestlers like to use. No, he literally loses. All the time. When's the last time Bryan Ford won anything significant? I had to back to check the records and yes, it was way back in 2017, when Aries Reed still thought he could hack it in our sport. Last I heard, he ran for a completely different profession because he couldn't compete with the rest of us. I wonder if it was losing to Ford that started that.

But even then, even two years ago, winning your one and only belt in Carnage Wrestling, you never defended it. Your first title defense, to Aries Reed, was a loss. An expected loss, at that. No one expected you to win, everyone expected you to lose. Because that is what you do. 

Your only real memorable moment in 2018, the moment that left people talking, occurred after a loss. You were thrown out of a battle royal, so you took your goofy looking mask off and decided to attack everyone because you couldn't get the job done. And you act like this is somehow going to change things. Like this is somehow going to turn the tide for CON. Except it didn't, because if it had, we wouldn't be in this match at Act of Defiance. If it had, you would be in the Starmaker ladder match. You would be Baltimore City Champion. You wouldn't be starting the year without a single win in Carnage Wrestling.

There's an old adage in wrestling. They teach it to you in wrestling school. Your coaches will say not to ever bury your opponent too much, because if they beat you, it makes you look bad. So let's say I'm out there fighting Garbage Fence. If I call him scum and point out that he couldn't beat a paper bag if a stiff breeze blew it in the wrong direction, it would make me look foolish if he happened to get lucky and beat me. 

But I can't help myself here. Bryan Ford is a loser. A historical loser. I have facts to back me up, and all he'll give you is bluster. Promises of a win that will never come and a mercy killing for the old man that isn't ready to die. 

You know who's not a loser? 

Robert Zodiac.

My partner, Lucy Wylde, won't like me saying it, because she doesn't like you. I don't like you either, Bob. But you're not a loser. Perhaps Chase Johnson thought so, which is why you never got any opportunities in OWF. But once you got to Carnage, you shined. Longest-reigning tag team champion ever. You almost had the longest reign with the Baltimore title too.

Your problem is you don't know how to associate yourself with winners. The one time you did, you got jealous of him and tried to take him out. We all saw how well picking a fight with Brian Crucifix went for you.

Look at the people that, historically, you aligned with to get ahead. Shawn Stewart. I could end this promo right there, my point proven. Then, with Stewart on the shelf, you ditch Lucy Wylde, someone that could propel your career, to partner with...Sebastian Steel? Trent's bastard nephew? That'd be like turning down a tag team with Will Prydor to team with Reaper. If your reaction to that is "who?" Then that's exactly my fucking point. 

Now you're hitching your wagon to Ford, the loser. And guess what? You're going to lose too. You're going to lose bad. I'm not going to get hyperbolic on you and say I'm here to end careers, but it's a street fight, man. I'm not here to scientifically wrestle you. You tried to take me out and with that comes a hefty receipt. It's been well established just how much I like to hurt people. 

This has nothing to do with the fact that you made Lucy watch you try to end my career. Or that you even tried to end my career, because I don't think either one of you were really trying. No, that's not your MO. You're not smart enough to end it when you are most likely to succeed. Losers don't do that. Losers wait until the lights are brightest and the most eyes are on them. You think that Act of Defiance is the time and place. 

But now I see you coming. There's no hiding under the ring and no hitting me from behind. There's no double-teaming. 

There's only me. There's only pain.

There's only the patient mental, the dark passenger, ready to dismantle the two of you and teach you once and for all to know your place.

Old does not mean dead, but you'll wish it did once I'm done.