I can and have said a lot of things about myself, but one thing I've never claimed to be is perfect.
However, I amazed myself with how quickly and efficiently I dispatched Elias last week. That just proves to me that I'm on a roll and no one can stop me. It proves to me that all of this was worth it. All of the decisions I've made to get to this point have been the right ones.
I will admit that it was a somewhat rocky start since my return. I won't make excuses, but I'm not proud of being 4-2. It's a nice percentage, but it's still two more losses than I wanted. What I am proud of is the fact that it takes an insane amount of effort to beat me. Look at what Redemption and Lorenzo DeMarco had to go through just to claim a victory over me.
Then look at Greg Jackson and Moxie Roxie.
No seriously, look at them. Do you think they're survivors? Do you think they have the slightest clue how to take me out? Look at who they beat during their tag title reign. Shaun Stewart and Lucy Wylde. Steve Parker and a security guard. Carnage Wrestling's resident Bible-thumpers. I'll reluctantly admit that Lucy has skill, but you still pinned Stewart to get the job done. The same Shaun Stewart who seems to be the reason the phrase "not with a bang, but a whimper" was created.
So I can't see how you think you stand a chance against The Inner Circle. The Rogues are probably the best tag team in OWF history. We've certainly had one of the longest reigns, then went on to dominate the NLW tag division as well. The only reason we're not tag champions in the OWF again is because this is our first opportunity. It's the only one we need.
Let me explain to you who you're dealing with here. I'm a four time World champion, including the longest reign in NLW history. I have been pinned only once since my return in March. Trent Steel? He's done it all. He's held every title in this promotion multiple times. Kid Dynamo is insufferable and talks a big game, but there's no questioning his ability. At the very least, he'll be able to get it done against our less-than-stellar competition. I believe you're already familiar with what a loss to Dynamo is like, Moxie. This should be familiar territory.
Speaking of familiar territory, let's talk about Greg Jackson.
We go way back, Greg. I'm sure you'll use our history to make some jokes about me and that's fine. Make your jokes. I have no use for comedy. I used to rip people apart with plenty of wisecracks but that was a lifetime ago. You remember. Back when you worked for me in ICW and constantly got your ass handed to you. Just in the three shows that survived it features the entire Jackson family getting beat by those better than them. I'm pretty sure Judgement is retired, at least he was the last time we talked, and he's still better than you are, even now.
How is Matt, by the way? Is he fighting the good fight? If it's any consolation, he's quite lucky. He's safe inside that prison. You have to fight me. How does it feel knowing that as big of a fuck-up as your brother is both in the ring and out of it, you're always going to be in his shadow? Greg Jackson, the little brother of The Massicrist, now and forever, amen. I think that's what secretly motivates you. I think that winning Quest was just your way of proving that it's Greg, not Matt, that's the Jackson to keep an eye on.
Here's the truth Greg: we're only watching you because you're the only option. Not just in your blood family but in your wrestling stable. Who else are we going to watch, Moxie? GI? Greg Jackson's the best that stable has to offer and he's a joke. How does it feel to know that the only reason you look good as good as you do is because you surround yourself with people that are obviously inferior?
Moxie, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm not proud of what I did to you. Don't misunderstand me. Did I enjoy it? Yes. You were and still are one of the most irritating people I've ever met, and I work with Kid Dynamo. Would I do it again? Absolutely. But I'm not delusional. I don't think hospitalizing someone that I outweigh by a whole person is my crowning achievement in life. It's not an action to be proud of.
That's the thing people don't get about me. They think I want to do this. I definitely enjoy hurting people. I'm definitely good at it. But I only want to do it in the sense that it's a means to an end. It's the only way to meet my goal. I'm like a rabid animal. I do the things I do because I'm compelled to, because if I don't then I will suffer. Do you think that when it comes to not leaving Moxie Roxie comatose or suffering because she exists I'm not going to choose the option that benefits me?
But no, I'm not proud of it. I'm not going to be proud of what I do at Determined either.
I'm giving you an encore.
Moxie, the last time I hurt you, it was because I was I didn't like you. I still don't like you. You're irritating, but you were low on my list of targets. For all of your bravado and self-importance, I think you're terrified of me. I think you flash back to the time I gave you the worst moment in your entire life and tremble with fear at the thought I might do it again.
Trust me Moxie, I am going to do it again. The nightmare becomes reality. I'm not proud of what I'll do, but that doesn't mean I won't do it.
You've never beaten me.
No, you haven't. Don't even try to suggest otherwise. Causing me to fall a foot is not the same as defeating me. You didn't win that match with skill and you know it. If that barrier hadn't been there, the match would have been a draw at the very least.
When's the last time you pinned someone when it really counted? No seriously, enlighten me. When's the last time you made someone of importance tap out?
I thought so. It's been a while. There's a huge difference between pinning Crystal Meth and pinning JC. Ask Redemption. He had to unleash a move variant he's never used before just to get it done. Ask everyone else I've been against. They couldn't come up with the right scenario to pin my shoulders to the mat. They couldn't make me tap out.
You won't either. Your big crowning achievement in the OWF is about to be taken away and there's a good chance you might not even be pinned. That's the story of your life, isn't it Lorenzo? You work so hard to get where you're at only to lose it when it really counts. You win a battle royal and finally achieve singles gold, only to lose it before you have a chance to show anyone why you think you deserve it. You'll be watching Kid Dynamo vs Lucy Wylde on the sidelines, crying to Terrible Tina about how it should be you.
The Inner Circle is in this to win. We're a group of four individuals with the goal of eliminating the trash from OWF. The Violent Society is gone and the Glitterati is next on the agenda. Lorenzo is just collateral damage.
No, none of you stand a chance. The Inner Circle is a single unit. We put aside our differences when it comes to getting the job done and all three of us have something to gain for this. If Dynamo pins you or I pin you, we all win. So we'll work together to make sure that we're the champions, because being champion is the most important thing there is.
Get ready for the end. It's coming for you at Determined. The death of your title reigns is here, and I'm not even riding a pale horse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------